The University of Ulster has offered a local pay deal to staff
- the greater of 3% or Â£515 from 1 August 2006.
- A further 1% from 1 February 2007.
- A further 3% from 1 August 2007.
- A further 3% or Â£420 which ever is the greater from 1 February 2008.
- A further 3% from 1 August 2008.
- A further 2% from 1 February 2009.
Cumulatively, this represents a 15.94% pay rise over three years.
This will apply to all staff and the local UCU have recommended it pending the outcome of a local ballot. The University has also agreed to match any improved national settlement.